In celebration of the holy month of Ramadan this year, JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta introduces a grand promotion: ‘DINE & WIN (…your Wedding)’ with a grand lucky draw prize of a complimentary 200-person wedding reception at Sailendra Restaurant. This three-month promotion is eligible for every dining customer of Sailendra Restaurant from 1 June – 31 August 2017.
Each diner who has wedding plans some time between 2017 and 2018 can simply enroll by filling out a form provided by the restaurant throughout the promotional period. Each applicant can enroll their name as frequently as possible each time they dine at Sailendra to increase their chance of winning this wedding promotion.
Moreover, other diners may also enroll their friends or family members who happen to have near-future wedding plans by filling out a slightly different form. Nevertheless, those who have self-enrolled or been enrolled by friends or family members are automatically eligible to receive a spectacular 10 SPECIAL WEDDING BENEFITS when holding their wedding event at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, such as:
- One (1) Night Stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali.
- One (1) F&B Discount Card usable at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta by the wedding couple.
- Ten (10) vouchers usable for a Wedding Anniversary occasion at Sailendra Restaurant.
- One (1) Night Stay at Governor Suite, JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta on the wedding day, inclusive of breakfast for two (2) persons at Sailendra Restaurant and one (1) bottle of champagne.
- One (1) wedding car usage on the wedding day.
- One (1) three-tier wedding cake on the wedding day.
- Monthly Romantic Dinner at Sailendra Restaurant for one (1) whole year after the wedding day.
- One (1) hour Couple Massage treatment at Alameda Spa, JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta.
- A one-time Bridal Shower event for ten (10) persons at Sailendra Restaurant.
- Pre-wedding photography service located within the vicinity of JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta from The One Photography by Celebrity Photographer, Rony Bachroni. (Make up, costume and photo printing are non inclusive).
“This promotion is held with sole intention to educate our customers on the variety of wedding venue options available at our hotel”, states Hotel Manager, Vikas Malik. “We understand the region’s increasing popularity and demand for intimate weddings, hence we intend to showcase that our restaurants are ready to satisty those demands with this special promotion for customers to stand a chance to win a ‘gala wedding reception’ – no less majestic than those held at a Grand Ballroom”, he adds.
For further information about this promotion and/or reservation, please contact Sailendra Restaurant on (021) 5798 8888.