The largest bookstore and stationery chain in Indonesia, with more than 100 outlets spread not just in Jakarta but also all over Indonesia. Most of its stores are large and have not only books but also a good selection of arts and crafts equipments and supplies. Gramedia also has an online store at www.gramedia.com, although the art supply section seems to be a little bit scarce in products.
For store locations, check out www.gramedia.com/store-locator
2. Toko Gunung Agung (TGA Book Store)
Another major book and stationery chain store, with around 20 branches in Jakarta alone. Toko Gunung Agung, like Gramedia, also has a good supply of stationery, art supplies, and some good art books.
- TGA Bookstore, Senayan City, 3rd floor
- Blok M Plaza 5th floor
For other locations: www.tokogunungagung.com
Paperclip stocks good selection of stationeries and some art supplies, crayons, paints, school supplies. Kids will love browsing through their ‘super’ stores located in three locations: Gandaria Mall, Kota Kasablanka, and Mal Kelapa Gading. Paperclip also spread their smaller stores in other locations.
- Mid Plaza II
- Bursa Efek Jakarta
- Gajah Mada Plaza 2nd floor
- Pondok Indah Mall 2 2nd floor
- PAPERCLIP Super Store Mal Kelapa Gading 5 GF No.73
- PAPERCLIP Super Store Mal Gandaria City Lt. LG
- PAPERCLIP Superstore Kota Kasablanka Lt. LG