The world’s largest passenger aircraft comes to Austria on 1st July 2016, as Emirates announces that it will operate one of its two scheduled daily flights into Vienna International Airport with its iconic A380 aircraft.
The airline, which has carried almost three million passengers on the Dubai-Vienna route since it was launched on 1st May 2004, will fly its three-class A380 with 519 seats – 14 in First Class, 76 in Business Class and 429 in Economy.
On Emirates‘ A380, First Class passengers can look forward to quiet luxury in the comfort of their private suites and enjoy the industry’s only On-board Shower Spa. First Class and Business Class passengers can socialise and sample canapes and cocktails at popular On-board Lounge and passengers in all classes can enjoy the gourmet cuisine, Emirates‘ award-winning inflight entertainment ice with over 2,200 channels and free Wi-Fi, which is available on all Emirates A380s.
Flight schedules between Dubai and Vienna from 1st July 2016
From 1st July 2016, EK127/EK128 will be operated by an A380.
* EK127 departs from Dubai at 08:55hrs and arrives in Vienna at 12:55hrs.
* EK128 departs from Vienna at 15:05hrs and arrives in Dubai at 22:45hrs.
* EK125/126 will continue to be operated by a Boeing 777-300ER.
* EK125 departs Dubai at 17:15hrs and arrives in Vienna at 21:15hrs
* EK126 departs Vienna at 22:45hrs and arrives in Dubai at 06:20hrs the next day.
All flight times are local.